Today on Adriana’s blog, I spotted a little questions tag and I’ve always loved these! It’s a great way for you to get to know me and even ask more questions if needs be! I’ll leave the questions below so if you’d like to join in with this tag you can..
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I’m a big coffee drinker! I love their pumpkin spiced latte, however, I have found a way you can have a similar drink throughout the year.. Ask for a white mocha with chai! It’s not the exact same but it is very similar. If the barista seems confused by it, then I just ask for a regular mocha!
2. What’s one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live without?
BOOTS!! Specifically, my Missguided boots.. I love that you can easily dress them up or down! A lady almost pinched my boots once whilst I was trying shoes on in Primark so I’m clearly not the only one that loves them!
3. What’s one thing most people do not know about you?
Hmm, that’s a tricky one! I’m pretty open about my life.. Some people don’t know that the boyfriend and I are planning on getting a bunny sometime this year.. Does that count?
4. What’s one thing you want to do before you die?
I would love to see the Northern Lights! Just the idea of seeing such a beautiful phenomenon and then staying in a cute, cosy cabin seems perfect to me.
5. What’s one food you cannot live without?
I love stir-frys.. I’m a big lover of veggies and Chinese cooking so add a little chicken into that and I’m set for life!
6. What’s one quote you live your life by?
‘Believe you can and you’re almost there’ – Theodore Roosevelt
It’s taught me to never give up on what I want and nothing is impossible to achieve if you put your mind to it! It’s what kept me pushing to get my promotion and hey, I got it!
7. What do you like/dislike about the youtube/blogging community?
Only recently I have discovered blogger chats on Twitter and the community I have discovered are amazing! It’s nice to be able to talk to so many like-minded people all in once place.. As it stands I haven’t found anything I dislike.
8. What’s the number one song on your Ipod or Itunes?
It changes all the time.. Music plays such a big part in my life! Currently, it is Florence + the Machine – Stand By Me I cannot stop listening to this song on repeat!!
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I don’t think I fit into just one style.. I take things from each style really, so I would have to say mixed!
10. Favourite number?
I don’t have one, but for shits and gigs I’ll say ’16’ because 2016 was a good year so let’s go with that!
11. Two hobbies?
I love interior design.. I adore The Sims games because I can design a whole house, unfortunately, I can’t ‘design’ my own home because I do live with my boyfriend. As much as I’d love our house to look like #bloggergoals it wouldn’t be fair to make him live in a house that has white marble and copper everywhere! I guess my second hobby would be gaming? It’s great immersing yourself into another world, plus it’s something we do as a couple.
12. Two pet peeves?
Loud eaters. That’s the only thing I cannot stand!!
13. Your guilty pleasure?
I don’t think I have any to be fair..
Have you done this tag? Link it below in the comments!
1. What do you order at Starbucks? 2. What’s one thing in your wardrobe that you cannot live without? 3. What’s one thing most people do not know about you? 4. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? 5. What’s one food you cannot live without? 6. What’s one quote you live your life by? 7. What do you like/dislike about the youtube/blogging community? 8. What’s the number one song on your Ipod or Itunes? 9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? 10. Favourite number? 11. Two hobbies? 12. Two pet peeves? 13. Your guilty pleasure?